Things you should know
Some policies so we can serve you better!
- Our food is made fresh to order so we need advance notice. Please place orders or make changes by 4:00 PM one business day before your event. Sooner is even better!
- Orders may be placed via phone, on-line, or e-mail. Please call us if you do not receive an e-mail confirmation!
- Delivery range includes Cambridge, Somerville, Medford, and Boston. $50 minimum for delivery. $15 delivery charge.
- Paper goods are all earth friendly and are not automatically included.
- We are happy to pick up platters for sterilization and reuse. Select Bin for Pick-up under Papergoods.
- We gladly accept payments by check, Paymode, VISA, MasterCard and AmEx.
- Menu prices are subject to change.
We do our best to accommodate special diets but please be aware we are not a vegetarian, nut free or gluten free kitchen, so there is always a chance of cross contamination. When placing your order please inform us if a person in your party has a food allergy.
- Vegetarian items (no meat, poultry, or seafood, may include eggs) and vegan items(no meat, poultry, seafood, dairy or eggs) are marked throughout the menu.
- Gluten free items are marked. Our soy/tamari is wheat free.
- Items with nuts are marked in the menu, and clearly evident on food. Our pesto does not contain nuts. We are not a nut free kitchen.
- Kosher meals available with at least 48 hours notice. Menu choices available upon request.
- Our deli meats and bacon are all natural and do not contain nitrates.
- We never use MSG or trans fats and we only use low fat cream cheese and mayo.