What is happening at Basil Tree these days?
- We are now offering a menu with individually packed items, as well as pantry items, meal kits and gifts for your office and home.
- We have a new online ordering platform to make it easier to place your orders. If you are a tax-exempt organization or require invoicing, please email us to place an order.
- We have reduced our minimums and pricing!
- Over the years we have had many requests to sell to individuals, and now is your chance to have Basil Tree food delivered to your doorstep or available for contact-free pick-up from our location in Cambridge.
- Currently we are delivering to most of Boston, Cambridge, Somerville, Medford and Watertown. As we learn more about the demand and our capacity, we may expand our delivery territory, so please let us know if you are interested in our services but are not in our delivery zone.
- We will be delivering your food with our own drivers in Basil Tree vans. We take the same safety measures with our vans and drivers as we do our kitchen, so rest assured the food will get to you safely.
- Curbside pick-up is also available at our 10 Fawcett Street, Cambridge location.
- All our packaging is either re-usable or compostable.
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spread the word! Please tell anyone you can think of that might be interested in our food and delivery service. Thanks!